Terms and Conditions
Your Guarantee of Satisfaction
We sincerely hope you are delighted with anything that you purchase from us. However, if for some reason you are not completely satisfied , please call or email us within seven days of delivery and we will endeavour to rectify the problem .
The purchase of products from the MINIMARKET1.COM website is governed by these terms and conditions.
• Please read and understand these terms as through purchasing with us online you agree to be bound by their content in compliance.
• A contract will only exist once we have notified you that your order has been accepted via a confirmatory e-mail from MINIMARKET1.COM.
• It is important to us that we protect your privacy.
• We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others without your express permission. Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
• No personal information that you enter into our website is stored by our internet service providers or any other third party.
The personal information we hold only includes:
We collect the above information in order that we can provide you with the best possible service and can provide you with information on special offers and promotions. Buy purchasing products with us you allow us to hold your personal information.
Online shop security is one of our highest priorities. We have devoted great care and effort to ensure that our online shop is as secure as possible and have installed the best security measures to safeguard your information.
You can be assured that all credit card transactions conducted on this website are both secure and protected. Please DO NOT email any payment information as this is not secure and we will not process the information.
This website and its contents are the property of MINIMARKET1.COM. All the written, photographic and design of the website are our property. None of our material may be used without our written permission.
Trade Descriptions Act
Every care has been taken to ensure that the colour, descriptions, weights and measurements were correct when published. All specifications and dimensions are approximate and whilst we have taken every effort to reproduce colour accurately, there may be slight colour variations.
MINIMARKET1.COM will not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of any products purchased, operating and safety instructions will be supplied were necessary by our suppliers, MINIMARKET1.COM cannot be held liable for the misuse of any of the products we sell.
Whilst MINIMARKET1.COM has taken every effort to ensure that the information in the website is correct, you should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, and subject to the terms and conditions of sale, MINIMARKET1.COM disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained in this website. We reserve the right to change, modify substitute or remove without notice, any information on this website at anytime. Promotions, special or seasonal offers, and sales will be dated and prices will be dependant on the dates outlined for these promotions, once these promotions are finished MINIMARKET1.COM hold the right to increase or decrease product prices.
By purchasing from the MINIMARKET1.COM you are entering into a contract of sale and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Conditions of Use
The term Minimarket1 or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 33C Lea Bridge Road E5 9QB LONDON. Our company registration number is (on request) . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to sell from us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Minimarket1’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Definition of Terms
* If, on Delivery or Collection, the quality of any of Your shopping is not to Our usual high standards, We will happily refund the money. You must Let Us Know as soon as possible (You can tell Our driver when he makes the Delivery or You can tell Our Collection colleague when You make the Collection) and at the latest within2 working days after We Deliver Your order to the delivery address or You Collect Your order from the Collection address. You are responsible for the goods from Delivery or Collection and You must store the goods in the manner appropriate to the type of goods (e.g. keep chilled items chilled, frozen item frozen etc.) as We may require them to be returned and they must be returned to Us in the same condition as they were Delivered to, or Collected by, You.
* You can change Your order anytime up to Delivery or Collection, but We won't necessarily be able to Deliver during Your originally selected Delivery slot, or provide Your Collection during Your originally selected Collection slot. We may need to agree another day and time to complete Your order
*No Excuses Guaranteed
* You can cancel or amend Your order at any time. Due to how Our systems work, if You want to add goods to Your order and keep the same Delivery or Collection date, You need to Let Us Know before 10pm on the day before Your order is due to be Delivered or Collected. If You want to remove goods from Your order or cancel it altogether, it is preferable if You Let Us Know before 5pm on the day before Your order is due to be Delivered or Collected. This helps Us keep Our costs down and Our prices low and releases Delivery and Collection slots for other customers. However if You forget or change Your mind later, simply tell Our driver when s/he Delivers Your order or Our Collection colleague when You Collect Your order, and s/he will initiate a refund and take away the goods You don't need.
* All prices quoted are exclusive of any Value Added or other tax
* There is a minimum order value of £39.99
* In addition to the price, a Delivery or a Collection charge as shown at checkout will also be payable by You.
* We reserve the right to decline a new customer registration or suspend Your Account at any time and at Our sole discretion.
* When You register You will create a username and password which You must use whenever You shop with Us. Please keep these in a safe place as You will be responsible for all activities and orders made under Your password and username. If You think that someone else may either know or be using Your username and password, please contact Us immediately.
* To place an order on Our Website You must be over 18 years of age, require Delivery in Our delivery area or a Collection in Our collection catchment area.